Utility Project Coordination
- Prepare and package plans, letters and specifications. Submit same to the utility company's with a time table to match the projects critical path.
- Prepare cost estimates of the electric, gas and communication installation. Include conversions and relocation's if required.
- Review and coordinate the utility company's preliminary electric design to establish economy and compatibility with entire project.
- Submit the same to telephone and cable companies to allow them to complete their designs.
- Review and quantify the utility contracts and final design.
- Establish time table for executing utility contracts and payment of fees.
- Prepare construction bid packages for consistent contractor bids.
- Schedule and conduct the pre-construction meeting for utility installation.
- Assist the developer to ensure the development schedule is met.
- Available to assist with resolving problems during construction.
- Coordinate data to establish temporary or construction power requirements.
- Invoice utility companies for refunds when applicable.